Polymath (CURRENCY:POLY) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 19th. One Polymath token can now be bought for about $0.0925 or 0.00001166 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, DDEX, IDEX and Binance. Polymath has a market capitalization of $39.13 million and $5.89 million worth of Polymath was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Polymath has traded up 9.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.09 or 0.01173718 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 60.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00013858 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007546 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001372 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00077469 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00009006 BTC.
Polymath is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2015. Polymath’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 423,050,157 tokens. Polymath’s official website is www.polymath.network. The Reddit community for Polymath is /r/polymathnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Polymath’s official Twitter account is @polybitco. Polymath’s official message board is blog.polymath.network.
Polymath Token Trading
Polymath can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, LATOKEN, UEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Binance, Kucoin, DDEX, Huobi, Koinex, Bitbns, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Polymath directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Polymath should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Polymath using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Polymath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Polymath and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.