Stronghold USD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. Stronghold USD has a market cap of $408,412.00 and approximately $6,096.00 worth of Stronghold USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stronghold USD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.02 or 0.00018927 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Stronghold and Stellarport. In the last week, Stronghold USD has traded up 6.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.99 or 0.00362438 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012572 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.20 or 0.00815184 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.60 or 0.00145071 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004853 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Stronghold USD Profile
Stronghold USD’s total supply is 400,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Stronghold USD is /r/Strongholdxchg. Stronghold USD’s official website is stronghold.co/stronghold-usd. Stronghold USD’s official Twitter account is @Strongholdxchg. The official message board for Stronghold USD is medium.com/strongholdxchg.
Buying and Selling Stronghold USD
Stronghold USD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stronghold USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stronghold USD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stronghold USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stronghold USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stronghold USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.