TravelNote (CURRENCY:TVNT) traded up 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 19th. TravelNote has a market capitalization of $15,461.00 and approximately $10,300.00 worth of TravelNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TravelNote token can now be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000093 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. In the last seven days, TravelNote has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.07 or 0.00364194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001746 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.40 or 0.00806984 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00144607 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004841 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
TravelNote Token Profile
TravelNote’s total supply is 2,333,333 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,083,333 tokens. TravelNote’s official website is ico.travelnote.io. TravelNote’s official Twitter account is @TravelNote2 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TravelNote Token Trading
TravelNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TravelNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TravelNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TravelNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TravelNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TravelNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.