LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. One LEOcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0573 or 0.00000731 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, C-CEX, Livecoin and TOPBTC. During the last week, LEOcoin has traded 17.5% lower against the dollar. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $6.93 million and $1.91 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,850.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $247.44 or 0.03156949 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $403.83 or 0.05152205 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $90.30 or 0.01152060 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $86.64 or 0.01105366 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00093748 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $76.36 or 0.00974225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.53 or 0.00274666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00021710 BTC.
LEOcoin Coin Profile
LEOcoin (LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org.
LEOcoin Coin Trading
LEOcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, Bit-Z, TOPBTC and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.