LIFE (CURRENCY:LIFE) traded down 15.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 20th. In the last week, LIFE has traded down 38% against the US dollar. One LIFE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Tidex and CoinExchange. LIFE has a market capitalization of $2.12 million and approximately $44,181.00 worth of LIFE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005011 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.82 or 0.00367280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $62.27 or 0.00793514 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00155971 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004649 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000099 BTC.
LIFE launched on September 21st, 2017. LIFE’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,442,468,688 tokens. The official website for LIFE is www.lifelabs.io. The Reddit community for LIFE is /r/LIFEtoken. LIFE’s official Twitter account is @LIFEtoken_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LIFE
LIFE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, CoinExchange and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LIFE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LIFE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LIFE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LIFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LIFE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.