Menlo One (CURRENCY:ONE) traded 32.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. One Menlo One token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and BitMart. Menlo One has a total market cap of $183,032.00 and $517.00 worth of Menlo One was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Menlo One has traded 10.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005029 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.53 or 0.00365767 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012836 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001696 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.08 or 0.00795868 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00153017 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Menlo One Profile
Menlo One launched on September 16th, 2018. Menlo One’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,404,658 tokens. Menlo One’s official Twitter account is @menloone and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Menlo One is medium.com/menlo-one. Menlo One’s official website is www.menlo.one. The Reddit community for Menlo One is /r/menloone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Menlo One Token Trading
Menlo One can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Menlo One directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Menlo One should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Menlo One using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Menlo One Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Menlo One and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.