Patientory (CURRENCY:PTOY) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 20th. During the last seven days, Patientory has traded 8.5% lower against the dollar. Patientory has a total market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $5,487.00 worth of Patientory was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Patientory token can currently be purchased for $0.0183 or 0.00000234 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, LATOKEN, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.56 or 0.00364678 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.22 or 0.00794447 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.98 or 0.00153034 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Patientory Token Profile
Patientory’s launch date was April 25th, 2017. Patientory’s total supply is 100,002,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 tokens. Patientory’s official website is patientory.com. Patientory’s official Twitter account is @Patientory and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Patientory Token Trading
Patientory can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, Bittrex, LATOKEN and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Patientory directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Patientory should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Patientory using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Patientory Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Patientory and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.