Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded up 7.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. One Blockpass token can now be purchased for about $0.0067 or 0.00000085 BTC on popular exchanges. Blockpass has a market cap of $792,163.00 and approximately $19,999.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Blockpass has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004984 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.66 or 0.00399773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012682 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 60.1% against the dollar and now trades at $99.16 or 0.01252191 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00153424 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Blockpass Token Profile
Blockpass was first traded on May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,666,352 tokens. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. The official message board for Blockpass is medium.com/@blockpass. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockpass
Blockpass can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.