CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded 52.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 21st. CROAT has a total market cap of $45,945.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CROAT coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, CROAT has traded 66.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 51.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
CROAT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 64,539,221 coins. CROAT’s official website is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CROAT Coin Trading
CROAT can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.