SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 21st. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $471,793.00 and approximately $68.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. In the last week, SmileyCoin has traded up 19.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 50.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002001 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded 26.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SmileyCoin (CRYPTO:SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.