VINchain (CURRENCY:VIN) traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 21st. VINchain has a market capitalization of $3.36 million and approximately $198,255.00 worth of VINchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, VINchain has traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One VINchain coin can now be bought for $0.0070 or 0.00000088 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005004 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $31.47 or 0.00397674 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 57.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.62 or 0.01233517 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00156941 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004698 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000098 BTC.
VINchain Coin Profile
VINchain’s launch date was November 2nd, 2017. VINchain’s total supply is 840,108,901 coins and its circulating supply is 480,108,901 coins. VINchain’s official message board is vinchain.io/blog. VINchain’s official Twitter account is @VINChain_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. VINchain’s official website is vinchain.io.
VINchain Coin Trading
VINchain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VINchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VINchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VINchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VINchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VINchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.