Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on May 22nd. In the last seven days, Ambrosus has traded up 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. Ambrosus has a market cap of $6.95 million and approximately $1.17 million worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ambrosus token can now be purchased for about $0.0481 or 0.00000612 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, RightBTC, Binance and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.46 or 0.00400241 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.89 or 0.01258120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00150621 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016857 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004562 BTC.
Ambrosus’ genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Ambrosus’ total supply is 361,477,438 tokens and its circulating supply is 144,590,975 tokens. The official website for Ambrosus is ambrosus.com. The Reddit community for Ambrosus is /r/ambrosus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ambrosus’ official message board is blog.ambrosus.com. Ambrosus’ official Twitter account is @AmbrosusAMB.
Buying and Selling Ambrosus
Ambrosus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, Coinrail, Kucoin, HitBTC, Mercatox, RightBTC, Gatecoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ambrosus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ambrosus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.