FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 0% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 22nd. FirstBlood has a market cap of $5.60 million and $756,271.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FirstBlood has traded down 30.6% against the US dollar. One FirstBlood token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0655 or 0.00000822 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, ZB.COM, IDEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004948 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.86 or 0.00399564 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012541 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001637 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.57 or 0.01286511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00148922 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016901 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004559 BTC.
FirstBlood’s launch date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio. FirstBlood’s official website is firstblood.io.
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, Liqui, IDEX and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.