Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded up 21.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. Nectar has a total market cap of $17.09 million and $3,874.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nectar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002593 BTC on major exchanges including $7.50, $24.43, $13.77 and $32.15. Over the last seven days, Nectar has traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00056414 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00015746 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.32 or 0.00191382 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011111 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006854 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00001179 BTC.
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. The official website for Nectar is www.ethfinex.com. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nectar’s official message board is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a.
Nectar Coin Trading
Nectar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $20.33, $18.94, $7.50, $5.60, $24.43, $50.98, $24.68, $10.39, $51.55, $33.94 and $13.77. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nectar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nectar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.