Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded down 7.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 25th. One Quant token can currently be bought for $2.31 or 0.00028838 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Quant has traded up 15.1% against the dollar. Quant has a total market capitalization of $22.55 million and $2.71 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.41 or 0.00530236 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003506 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Quant Token Profile
QNT is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,777,236 tokens. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network. The official website for Quant is quant.network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quant
Quant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.