Cube (CURRENCY:AUTO) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Cube token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular exchanges including CPDAX, IDEX, OKEx and HitBTC. Cube has a total market cap of $12.62 million and $603,159.00 worth of Cube was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Cube has traded up 3.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004798 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $33.51 or 0.00419300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012555 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.62 or 0.01309169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.28 or 0.00141102 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000871 BTC.
Cube’s genesis date was November 22nd, 2017. Cube’s total supply is 7,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,774,940,000 tokens. Cube’s official Twitter account is @cubeintel. Cube’s official website is cubeint.io. The official message board for Cube is medium.com/@cubeintel.
Cube Token Trading
Cube can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, IDEX, HitBTC, BitForex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cube directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cube should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.