Shivom (CURRENCY:OMX) traded 20% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 26th. Shivom has a total market cap of $1.36 million and $2,678.00 worth of Shivom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shivom token can currently be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, CoinBene and Coinsuper. During the last seven days, Shivom has traded up 33.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $705.39 or 0.08840023 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00040152 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011812 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0491 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Shivom is a token. It launched on June 5th, 2018. Shivom’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 890,792,518 tokens. The Reddit community for Shivom is /r/Shivom. Shivom’s official website is shivom.io. The official message board for Shivom is medium.com/@projectshivom. Shivom’s official Twitter account is @ProjectShivom.
Shivom Token Trading
Shivom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Kucoin, CoinBene, IDEX and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shivom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shivom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shivom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shivom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shivom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.