TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 26th. TENA has a total market cap of $435,729.00 and $2,018.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, TENA has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar. One TENA token can currently be purchased for about $0.17 or 0.00002167 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX and LBank.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $33.56 or 0.00420721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012576 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001569 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.67 or 0.01312348 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00141291 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000865 BTC.
TENA’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,520,853 tokens. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. TENA’s official message board is medium.com/tenaprotocol. TENA’s official website is tenaprotocol.io.
Buying and Selling TENA
TENA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and CPDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.