U.CASH (CURRENCY:UCASH) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 26th. U.CASH has a total market capitalization of $22.72 million and $21,935.00 worth of U.CASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One U.CASH token can now be purchased for about $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Exrates, BTC-Alpha and C2CX. Over the last week, U.CASH has traded up 5.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.57 or 0.00419897 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012553 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.71 or 0.01334621 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00141297 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000852 BTC.
U.CASH Token Profile
U.CASH’s genesis date was September 9th, 2017. U.CASH’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,160,479,603 tokens. U.CASH’s official website is u.cash. The Reddit community for U.CASH is /r/ucash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U.CASH’s official Twitter account is @udotcash.
Buying and Selling U.CASH
U.CASH can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Exrates and C2CX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U.CASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U.CASH should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U.CASH using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U.CASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U.CASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.