Wabi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 26th. Over the last seven days, Wabi has traded up 6.6% against the U.S. dollar. Wabi has a market cap of $7.13 million and approximately $88,096.00 worth of Wabi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wabi token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00003207 BTC on exchanges including Kyber Network, IDEX and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004806 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.65 or 0.00421343 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $104.74 or 0.01311426 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00141402 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
Wabi Token Profile
Wabi launched on July 21st, 2017. Wabi’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,967,512 tokens. The official website for Wabi is wacoin.io. The official message board for Wabi is medium.com/@wabiico. The Reddit community for Wabi is /r/wabitoken. Wabi’s official Twitter account is @wabiico and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wabi
Wabi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kyber Network and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wabi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wabi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wabi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wabi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wabi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.