Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded down 11.1% against the US dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0152 or 0.00000187 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and ISX. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $266,785.00 and $49.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00074458 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008383 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00195660 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008034 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006624 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00097750 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000709 BTC.
Auroracoin (CRYPTO:AUR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 25th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 17,582,030 coins. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and ISX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.