Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Giant coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0839 or 0.00001034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.33, $5.63, $7.59 and $11.91. Giant has a market capitalization of $430,802.00 and $8,387.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Giant has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00054837 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 39.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006635 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003187 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000137 BTC.
GIC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,284,091 coins and its circulating supply is 5,134,091 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $11.91, $50.68, $5.63, $18.98, $7.59, $33.89, $70.83, $20.33, $13.92, $24.71, $10.42 and $31.10. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.