GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 12th. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market cap of $541,336.00 and $197.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded 94.7% higher against the dollar. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can currently be purchased for $0.0318 or 0.00000390 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,168.17 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $257.69 or 0.03160348 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $141.02 or 0.01729440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $395.52 or 0.04850780 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.86 or 0.01102133 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.65 or 0.00106026 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.85 or 0.01089675 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00323642 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019491 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,001,874 coins. The official website for GlobalBoost-Y is globalboost-y.com. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Trading
GlobalBoost-Y can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.