Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last seven days, Gravity has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. Gravity has a total market capitalization of $170,861.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gravity coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.53 or 0.00423220 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $190.24 or 0.02331863 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012340 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001546 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00158651 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Gravity Coin Profile
Gravity’s total supply is 2,268,221,152 coins and its circulating supply is 2,100,616,144 coins. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin. Gravity’s official website is gzro.net. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Gravity Coin Trading
Gravity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gravity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gravity using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.