Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Incent token can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002420 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. During the last seven days, Incent has traded up 23.8% against the U.S. dollar. Incent has a total market cap of $9.10 million and approximately $24,293.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $34.00 or 0.00416106 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $190.66 or 0.02333131 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012361 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00157718 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,573 tokens. The official website for Incent is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.