SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 12th. During the last seven days, SafeCoin has traded up 16% against the US dollar. One SafeCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0882 or 0.00001088 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a total market cap of $2.44 million and approximately $760.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $155.15 or 0.01914379 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00074798 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00346933 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00015324 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006245 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011654 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009101 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006877 BTC.
SafeCoin Coin Profile
SAFE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
SafeCoin Coin Trading
SafeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.