Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 12th. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $38.25 million and $900,001.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Syscoin has traded 8.3% higher against the dollar. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0689 or 0.00000848 BTC on popular exchanges including Sistemkoin, Bittylicious, YoBit and Trade By Trade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01670363 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012141 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001648 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001472 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00062555 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001363 BTC.
Syscoin (SYS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 554,884,295 coins. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Syscoin’s official website is syscoin.org.
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Tux Exchange, Sistemkoin, Bittylicious, Poloniex, Trade By Trade, Binance, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Syscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.