Traid (CURRENCY:TRAID) traded 11.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on June 12th. Traid has a market cap of $31,021.00 and approximately $1,183.00 worth of Traid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Traid coin can now be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last seven days, Traid has traded down 32% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Traid Coin Profile
Traid is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 22nd, 2018. Traid’s total supply is 39,213,520 coins and its circulating supply is 16,273,520 coins. The official message board for Traid is www.traid.tv/blog. The official website for Traid is www.traid.tv. Traid’s official Twitter account is @traid_platform.
Buying and Selling Traid
Traid can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Traid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Traid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Traid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.