Elastos (CURRENCY:ELA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Elastos has a market cap of $62.12 million and $6.24 million worth of Elastos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastos coin can currently be purchased for $3.99 or 0.00045250 BTC on major exchanges including BCEX, Huobi, LBank and Bit-Z. In the last week, Elastos has traded 20.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.76 or 0.00371903 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $211.96 or 0.02406127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011434 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.01 or 0.00158988 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019405 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000768 BTC.
Elastos launched on December 22nd, 2017. Elastos’ total supply is 34,563,598 coins and its circulating supply is 15,565,176 coins. The Reddit community for Elastos is /r/Elastos and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elastos is www.elastos.org. Elastos’ official Twitter account is @Elastos_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Elastos Coin Trading
Elastos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bit-Z, LBank, CoinEgg, BCEX and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.