Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. In the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar. Endor Protocol has a market cap of $15.95 million and approximately $2.45 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Endor Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000240 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Hotbit and DEx.top.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.42 or 0.01758034 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006685 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001201 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007152 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002259 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol (CRYPTO:EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,212,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 757,868,127 tokens. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Endor Protocol is www.endor.com. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, DEx.top, CoinBene, Hotbit, Coinsuper, Bittrex, Coinall, Bilaxy, IDEX, BitForex and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.