Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 15th. In the last seven days, Open Platform has traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Open Platform token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Kucoin. Open Platform has a market cap of $1.83 million and approximately $14,947.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004658 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.67 or 0.00372021 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $210.19 or 0.02393640 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011436 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.94 or 0.00158724 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00019563 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000775 BTC.
About Open Platform
Open Platform’s launch date was May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 718,950,534 tokens. Open Platform’s official website is www.openfuture.io. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Open Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.