Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded up 9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on June 15th. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $207,557.00 and $1,196.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pesetacoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. Over the last seven days, Pesetacoin has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.04 or 0.01558522 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001928 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001363 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00056283 BTC.
Pesetacoin Coin Profile
Pesetacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 7th, 2014. Pesetacoin’s total supply is 138,796,799 coins. The Reddit community for Pesetacoin is /r/officialpesetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Pesetacoin is pesetacoin.info. Pesetacoin’s official Twitter account is @oPesetaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pesetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pesetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.