SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded up 6.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 15th. Over the last week, SIBCoin has traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001262 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. SIBCoin has a total market cap of $1.96 million and $222,970.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8,811.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $269.48 or 0.03057052 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $138.11 or 0.01566689 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $421.05 or 0.04776469 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.17 or 0.01056909 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.66 or 0.00098267 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $92.69 or 0.01051440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00306223 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00018103 BTC.
SIBCoin (CRYPTO:SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,627,236 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit, Upbit, BTC-Alpha and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.