SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 15th. One SocialCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. SocialCoin has a market cap of $4,652.00 and $186.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SocialCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.