Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. In the last week, Stratis has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar. Stratis has a market capitalization of $90.79 million and approximately $2.79 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stratis coin can now be bought for approximately $0.91 or 0.00010607 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Upbit and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014085 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002656 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002019 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005812 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009226 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002782 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00059282 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 43.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Stratis Coin Profile
STRAT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,367,524 coins. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stratis is www.stratistalk.org. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com.
Buying and Selling Stratis
Stratis can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Trade By Trade, HitBTC, Upbit, Crex24, Coinrail, Binance, Poloniex, Bittylicious, Bithumb, Livecoin and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.