Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 14th. In the last seven days, Thingschain has traded 7% higher against the dollar. One Thingschain token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Hotbit. Thingschain has a total market cap of $32,798.00 and $22,339.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00072029 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.00 or 0.00208430 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008057 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010426 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006530 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.32 or 0.00061557 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC.
Thingschain Token Profile
TIC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain.
Buying and Selling Thingschain
Thingschain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thingschain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.