Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Zero has traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Zero has a total market cap of $573,098.00 and approximately $2,834.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zero coin can now be bought for about $0.0927 or 0.00001049 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.09 or 0.01054966 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.83 or 0.00304053 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.50 or 0.00119005 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00018196 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003289 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Zero (CRYPTO:ZER) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 6,244,482 coins and its circulating supply is 6,185,450 coins. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zero’s official website is zerocurrency.io.
Buying and Selling Zero
Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.