Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 15th. In the last week, Credits has traded 28.5% higher against the US dollar. Credits has a market capitalization of $15.11 million and $1.23 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credits token can now be purchased for about $0.0935 or 0.00001060 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, COSS and LBank.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00077621 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006547 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
CS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 28th, 2015. Credits’ total supply is 249,471,071 tokens and its circulating supply is 161,596,791 tokens. Credits’ official Twitter account is @creditscom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Credits is /r/CreditsOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Credits’ official website is credits.com/en. Credits’ official message board is medium.com/@credits.
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, Tidex, LBank, COSS, Gate.io, IDEX, CoinBene, Mercatox and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.