Nectar (CURRENCY:NEC) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Nectar has a total market capitalization of $14.14 million and approximately $26,956.00 worth of Nectar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nectar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001950 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $13.77, $51.55 and $10.39. In the last week, Nectar has traded 13.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00070104 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.73 or 0.00201420 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007853 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010139 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008512 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 66.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.47 or 0.00096110 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006146 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Nectar Coin Profile
Nectar is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 27th, 2013. Nectar’s total supply is 1,007,949,847 coins and its circulating supply is 82,353,022 coins. The Reddit community for Nectar is /r/ethfinex. Nectar’s official website is www.ethfinex.com. The official message board for Nectar is blog.ethfinex.com/introducing-the-nectar-token-58ba40e5419a. Nectar’s official Twitter account is @ethfinex and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nectar
Nectar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.43, $20.33, $50.98, $24.68, $5.60, $32.15, $10.39, $7.50, $13.77, $18.94, $33.94 and $51.55. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nectar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nectar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nectar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nectar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nectar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.