Ubex (CURRENCY:UBEX) traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. During the last week, Ubex has traded up 74.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Ubex token can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, BitForex, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Ubex has a market cap of $3.08 million and approximately $458,346.00 worth of Ubex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $734.32 or 0.08322241 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00038910 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011919 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000635 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00017739 BTC.
Ubex Token Profile
Ubex (CRYPTO:UBEX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 21st, 2018. Ubex’s total supply is 4,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,099,943,986 tokens. Ubex’s official message board is medium.com/ubex. The official website for Ubex is www.ubex.com. Ubex’s official Twitter account is @ubex_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ubex Token Trading
Ubex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Fatbtc, LBank, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Hotbit, BitForex, IDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ubex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.