COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. In the last week, COSS has traded 12.5% higher against the US dollar. COSS has a market capitalization of $4.52 million and $22,394.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One COSS token can now be purchased for about $0.0379 or 0.00000410 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004641 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.88 or 0.00366057 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $219.80 or 0.02374910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001397 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00153462 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00020607 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000703 BTC.
COSS Token Profile
COSS was first traded on March 6th, 2018. COSS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,372,705 tokens. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. The official website for COSS is coss.io.
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COSS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.