PlayChip (CURRENCY:PLA) traded down 6.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on June 17th. PlayChip has a total market capitalization of $14.82 million and $34,219.00 worth of PlayChip was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PlayChip has traded up 1.8% against the US dollar. One PlayChip token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $747.89 or 0.08102277 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00037725 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001395 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011429 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00016707 BTC.
PlayChip Token Profile
PlayChip (CRYPTO:PLA) is a token. Its launch date was November 21st, 2018. PlayChip’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,009,105,693 tokens. The official website for PlayChip is www.playchip.com. The official message board for PlayChip is medium.com/playchip. PlayChip’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PlayChip
PlayChip can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlayChip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlayChip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlayChip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlayChip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlayChip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.