Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One Stipend coin can currently be purchased for $0.0165 or 0.00000140 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and CryptoBridge. Stipend has a total market cap of $184,195.00 and $219.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stipend has traded up 12.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.23 or 0.01213610 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00038359 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.68 or 0.00268465 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008598 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005879 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00004975 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004543 BTC.
Stipend is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,131,053 coins. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stipend is stipend.me.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stipend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.