Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, Veritaseum has traded 3.6% higher against the dollar. Veritaseum has a market capitalization of $28.99 million and $3.22 million worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veritaseum token can currently be bought for about $13.49 or 0.00114203 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tokenomy, LATOKEN, HitBTC and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $31.61 or 0.00267655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $166.14 or 0.01406703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00025976 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000748 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Veritaseum’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,149,646 tokens. Veritaseum’s official website is veritas.veritaseum.com. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Veritaseum
Veritaseum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN, Fatbtc, Tokenomy and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veritaseum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.