BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. BitBay has a total market cap of $5.25 million and approximately $2,587.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, BitBay has traded 22% lower against the dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00032506 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001885 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007005 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Profile
BitBay is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2014. BitBay’s total supply is 1,012,146,906 coins. The Reddit community for BitBay is /r/BitBay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitBay’s official Twitter account is @BitBayMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBay is bitbay.market.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.