Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 27.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. During the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded up 62.8% against the US dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $165,552.00 and $101.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002918 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.99 or 0.00272272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008566 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.52 or 0.01400288 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00026816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00129399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.