FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded down 53.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. In the last seven days, FREE Coin has traded down 56.7% against the U.S. dollar. FREE Coin has a total market cap of $860,460.00 and approximately $698.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FREE Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Token Store.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $31.90 or 0.00272263 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008595 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $163.99 or 0.01399610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00026821 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00130194 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
FREE Coin Token Profile
FREE Coin’s launch date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. FREE Coin’s official website is www.FREEcoin.technology.
FREE Coin Token Trading
FREE Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FREE Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FREE Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.