Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Bitbns, Huobi and Switcheo Network. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
Phoenix is a token. It was first traded on October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Phoenix is www.redpulse.com/landing. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Huobi, Binance and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.