QUINADS (CURRENCY:QUIN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. During the last week, QUINADS has traded down 2.4% against the dollar. One QUINADS token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit. QUINADS has a market cap of $35,512.00 and approximately $22,400.00 worth of QUINADS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $61.94 or 0.00527858 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00104933 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008524 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006279 BTC.
QUINADS is a token. QUINADS’s total supply is 20,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,195,118,923 tokens. QUINADS’s official website is quinads.com. QUINADS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QUINADS
QUINADS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QUINADS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QUINADS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QUINADS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QUINADS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QUINADS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.