Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Red Pulse has a market cap of $12.56 million and $279,917.00 worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can now be bought for $0.0151 or 0.00000234 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin and Switcheo Network. During the last seven days, Red Pulse has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003733 BTC.
- THEKEY (TKY) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 35.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- SparksPay (SPK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
About Red Pulse
RPX is a token. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Red Pulse is www.redpulse.com/landing. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bitbns, Binance, Kucoin and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Red Pulse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Red Pulse should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.